Developing hospital-based health technology assessment in China
1. Medical and Health Management College of Huazhong University, Wuhan, 430000, P.R.China
2. National Center for Medical Service Administration, Beijing, 100000, P.R.China
3. School of Public Health, Fudan University, Shanghai, 200030, P.R.China
4. Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan, 250000, P.R.China
5. Shanghai Health Development Research Center, Shanghai, 730000, P.R.China
Hospital-based health technology assessment (HB-HTA) refers to the practice of health technology assessment for hospital management decision-making based on the actual situations in hospitals. It includes processes and methods of health technology assessment carried out in and for hospitals. Under the background of comprehensively promoting the reform of public hospitals in China, HB-HTA is undoubtedly an important scientific method to enhance the fine management of public hospitals and implement the policy of medical reform. This paper introduced the concept, the international and domestic development status, the characteristics of HB-HTA, and put forward the scheme of development of HB-HTA macroscopically, so as to promote the popularization and applications of HB-HTA in China.
Laura SC. Final report summary-ADHOPHTA (Adopting Hospital Based Health Technology Assessment in EU). Available at: http://cordis.europa.eu/result/rcn/184859_en.html. Accessed 20 March 2017.
Sampietro-Colom L, Lach K, Haro IE, et al. The AdHopHTA handbook: a hand book of hospital based health technology assessment (HB-HTA). Public deliverable, The AdHopHTA Project (FP7/200713 grant agreement 305018), 2015.
AdHopHTA Project. The AdHopHTA toolkit. Available at: http//www.adhopta.eu/adhopta-toolkit.
AdHopHTA Project. Available at: http://intranet.adhophta.eu/.